What’s A Cabin Air Filter?
Cabin AC Filter For Toyota Corolla Axio Allion Premio Prius alpha Aqua: You’re presumably apprehensive that your vehicle’s machine has an air filter, but did you know that your auto’s HVAC( heating ventilation and air exertion) system may also have one? Generally called a cabin air filter, it performs the same duties for your HVAC system as the machine air filter does for your car’s machine.
The cabin air filter is a small pleated filter made of multi-fiber paper cotton or different engineered making. Before accessing the passenger cube, outside air is directed through this filter to trap the pollutants inside the filter and help them from entering the inside of your vehicle.
Cabin Filter Benefits
The cabin filter cleans the air that comes into the interior of your car through heating and air conditioning. It filters out dust, pollen, and other airborne particles. Having clean air in your car is particularly important if you have any allergies or respiratory problems.
Our Cabin Filter Features:
- Easy replacement and installation
- Removes odor, gas, or pollutant and holds dust up to 2.5 micron
- Ideal protection against contaminants such as pollens, hay fever mold, Germs, Bacteria, and viruses
- Improved comfort and fresh air to enter your car
- Equipped with advanced filter media technology
- Increase security and comfort for driving experiences
Premium Cabin Air Filter Price in Bangladesh
A cabin air filter costs around BDT 380 to 400 taka. we have 3 models of cabin filter
- Folder-87139-30040 (87139-52020, 87139-0N010).
- Folder-87139-52020 (87139-30040, 87139-52020, 87139-0N010, 08975-K1000, 87139-02020, 87139-02070, 87139-02090, 87139-02130, 87139-06050, 87139-06070, 87139-06080, 87139-06100, 87139-06120, 87139-07010, 87139-07020, 87139-0D010, 87139-0D030, 87139-0D040, 87139-0D070, 87139-0D170, 87139-0K010, 87139-0K020, 87139-30020, 87139-30040, 87139-30070, 87139-50060, 87139-52040, 87139-76010, 87139-B1020, 87139-YZZ08, 87139-YZZ16, 87139-YZZ30, 87139-02140, 87139-YZZ25, 87441-26010,).
- Folder-87139-52010 (87139-12010, 88568-52010, 88899-12080, 88926-12020)
Buy a new cabin filter from us. Take a breath of fresh air when you buy a new cabin air filter from Folder Auto Parts Limited. You can also replace your air/dust filters for your car.
How does a cabin air filter work?
Clean air is essential to your vehicle running duly; your car’s machine air filter ensures that clean air reaches the machine. In the same way, your car’s ventilation system counts on the cabin air filter to keep a regular channel of clean air flowing.
The cabin air sludge keeps dust, dirt, pollen, bacteria, and exhaust gases from entering the HVAC system of your car. It also prevents nuts, leaves, and other debris from clogging up the system. Vital to clean air inside the car, the cabin air filter keeps the air inside the auto fresh so you and your passengers can breathe easy – a commodity you’ll appreciate all time long but especially during mislike season.
Details about Cabin Air Filter
This filter is a small pleated unit, frequently made of an engineered material or paper-based, multifiber cotton. Before air can move into the innards of the auto, it goes through this filter, enmeshing any pollutants within the air to help them from insinuating the air you breathe.
Utmost late-model vehicles bear cabin air pollutants to catch airborne making that can make it less affable to ride in a car. Cars.com reports that if you suffer from disinclinations, asthma, or other health conditions that impact your respiratory health, the cleanliness of the air you breathe is especially important. According to AutoZone, whether you are behind the wheel or riding as a passenger in a vehicle, you earn healthy, clean air to breathe. The stylish way to make sure the air is clean is to change the cabin air sludge as constantly as the bus manufacturer recommends.
Within the proprietor’s primer for your auto, you might find avail prints for recommended cabin air sludge changes, although they vary depending on the type of vehicle and manufacturer.
The area where you drive can also play a part in how frequently you change the sludge. Those who drive in civic, congested areas or places with poor air quality might need to replace their pollutants more frequently. However, your sludge might get congested with dust briskly, taking frequent changes, If you live in a place with a desert climate. Our cabin air filter is compatible for most of the car like Toyota Corolla, Axio, Feider, Allion, Premio etc.