What is Engine Oil Filter?
2016 toyota corolla oil filter: The engine oil filter maintains continuous oil flow and removes particles (dirt, oxidized oil, metallic particles) that may appear in the motor oil due to engine wear. It purifies the motor oil so that it can do its job efficiently. An engine oil filter has enough contaminant holding capacity to remain fully functional until the next oil change.
Our Product Features:
- Sure Grip features for easy installation and removal
- 6,000 Kilometers long distance covers with synthetic, semi-synthetic, and conventional oils.
- Rigorously tested for efficiency, capacity, and burst
- Strength made up of premium quality material component
- Engineered for easy installation and removal
- Broad range to cover both Asian and European domestic vehicles
- Extensive pressure and temperatures resistance
- Guaranteed OEM quality filters
- The importance of clean motor oil
Clean motor oil is important because if the oil were left unfiltered for a period of time, it could become saturated with tiny, hard particles that can wear surfaces in your engine. This dirty oil can wear the oil pump’s machined components and damage the bearing surfaces in the engine.
Engine Oil Filter Price in Bangladesh
2016 toyota corolla oil filter
A cabin air filter costs around BDT 400. We have 4 models of engine oil filter:
- Folder Engine Oil Filter- 90915-YZZE1 (00120-00013, 00120-00015, 08922-02001, 08922-02002, 08922-02003, 08922-02005, 15600-01020, 15600-13051, 15600-16010, 15600-16020, 15601-BZ040, 15601-YZZT1, 15601-01010, 15607-87202, 90080-91034, 90080-10001, 90080-91045, 90080-91058, 90080-91210, 90915-03001, 90915-10003, 90915-91058, 90915-CA003, 90915-TA001, 90915-YZZA3, 90915-YZZA5, 90915-YZZC3, 90915-YZZC5, 90915-YZZC7, 90915-YZZF2, 90915-YZZM3, 90915-1001, 90915-YZZE1, 90915-YZZJ1, 90919-10001, V9111-0101)
- Folder Engine Oil Filter- 90915-YZZE2 (15601-76008, 90080-91220, 90915-03004, 90915-10002, 90915-10004, 90915-10004, 90915-CA001, 90915-TA002, 90915-YZCC4, 90915-YZZA4, 90915-YZZC4, 90915-YZZJ2)
- Folder Engine Oil Filter- 90915-YZZD2 (90915-20001, 90915-20003, 90915-20005, 90915-03002, 90915-YZZD1, 90915-YZZ53, 90915-YZZZ2, 90915-YZZJ3)
- Folder Engine Oil Filter- 04152-37010 (04152-40060, 04152-YZZA6, 04152YZZA7, 04152-YZZD6)
- Folder Engine Oil Filter – 04152-38010 (04151-31060, 04152-31020, 04152-31030, 04152-31040, 04152-31060, 04152-31080, 04152-YZZD5, 04152-YZZA2, 04152-YZZA3, 04152-YZZA5, 15613-YZZA2)
- Folder Engine Oil Filter-04152-31090 (04152-0P010, 04152-0V010, 04152-31110, 04152-YZZA1, 04152-YZZA8
How Engine Oil Filters Work
The outside of the filter is a metal can with a sealing gasket that allows it to be tightly held against the engine’s mating surface. The base plate of the can holds the gasket and is perforated with holes around the area just inside the gasket. A central hole is threaded to mate with the oil filter assembly on the engine block. Inside the can is the filter material, most frequently made from synthetic fiber. The engine’s oil pump moves the oil directly to the filter, where it enters from the holes in the perimeter of the base plate. The dirty oil is passed (pushed under pressure) through the filter media and back through the central hole, where it re-enters the engine.